Rhabdophis is a genus of snakes, generally called keelback snakes, found primarily in southeast Asia.
Species of Rhabdophis Edit
- Rhabdophis adleri
- Rhabdophis angeli
- Rhabdophis auriculata
- Rhabdophis barbouri, Barbour's water snake.
- Rhabdophis callichroma
- Rhabdophis chrysargoides
- Rhabdophis chrysargos, speckle-bellied keelback.
- Rhabdophis conspicillatus
- Rhabdophis himalayanus, orange-collared keelback.
- Rhabdophis leonardi, Burmese keelback.
- Rhabdophis lineata, zigzag-lined water snake.
- Rhabdophis murudensis
- Rhabdophis nigrocincta, black-striped keelback.
- Rhabdophis nuchalis
- Rhabdophis spilogaster, Northern water snake.
- Rhabdophis subminiatus, red-necked keelback.
- Rhabdophis swinhonis, Swinhoe's grass snake.
- Rhabdophis tigrinus, tiger grooved-neck keelback, tiger keelback, Japanese grass snake, yamakagashi.
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.